How to master the secret psychology of making money and building wealth so you can make enough money and create enough value to spend your life living how you want to live, and with the kind of people you want to live it with.
In this video coaching newsletter, I discuss an email from a viewer from Europe who is twenty-one. He says my work has helped give him the confidence to be himself and follow his passions. He shares some success stories about how he made good money flipping a house as an investment. However, he then got a little too cocky and full of himself to the point that he lost it all and ended up homeless for a short while. He made the mistake of taking his real estate profits and investing them into the stock market thinking he could quickly make a lot more investing. He became fearful and impatient with the market and made bad decisions based upon a scarcity mindset. He talks about what he’s learned and asks my opinion on what he can do to get out of debt so he can start living the good life.
“Making money and creating wealth is mostly 80% using the psychology of wealth, that is, believing and acting in ways that are congruent with you being certain that you deserve to be compensated highly for your gifts, skills, time and talents. The other 20% of making money is using the proper mechanics of adding value via a career, job or your own business, and being compensated with money. Money exists for only two reasons or purposes: 1) to be a medium of exchange to facilitate commerce, trade, business, etc. and 2) to be a store of value where you literally translate your gifts, skills, assets, property, time and talents into paper receipts, i.e. money, that you can use now or in the future to buy and sell the things you need.” ~ Coach Corey Wayne
Click the link below to make a donation via PayPal to support my work:
Click the link below to book phone/Skype or email coaching with me personally:
Click the link below to get my Kindle eBook:
Click the link below to read my FREE self-help articles:
From my heart to yours,