Steam Summer Sale Trading Card GUIDE 2017 (Steam Summer Sale 2017), in this video you will learn how to get all the steam summer sale trading cards very fast and very easy, Most of the methods are free. You are also able to level up your steam account fast and easy, which is awesome! It's never been more simple and easy to get the steam summer sale trading cards, so make sure you follow all of the steps in this video.
• PREVIOUS TUTORIAL VIDEO (How To Get CS:GO And Skins For FREE (Gamehag) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FaVTyQwB7k
• TUTORIALS PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNr4mZQNJPCdqVLbRKd2CGZ3RKo9vTUXY
STEAM SUMMER SALE TRADING CARDS GUIDE ▼
1) CRAFT BADGES. It doesn't matter which badges you craft. They don't have to be the steam summer sale badge, it can be any game in your badge list. So go and craft some badges! Each badge you craft will give you 1 steam summer sale trading card!
2) PURCHASE GAMES. If you have a big wallet and want to spend money during the summer sale then go ahead and purchase some games. Every $10 USD you spend in the steam store will give you 1 steam trading card. If your currency is not USD, steam will automatically convert it to the USD balance.
3) EXPLORE YOUR DISCOVERY QUEUE. If you view the games that are recommended to you, you will get 1 steam summer sale trading card. You can view this queue and get trading cards 3 times every day! If you've maxed out the amount of trading cards for one day, come back the next day and earn 3 more trading cards!
4) TRADE WITH YOUR FRIENDS. You never know, maybe your friends have some trading cards that they don't need, so go ask them!
5) PURCHASE THEM ON THE STEAM MARKETPLACE. When in doubt, purchase them on the steam marketplace. You can also sell the trading cards you don't need for some extra pocket change or use the money to buy more trading cards.
SOCIAL LINKS ▼
• HELP ME GET TO 50,000 SUBSCRIBERS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSeCaGs_rYPHUdBSoZCHKWQ?sub_confirmation=1
• TWITTER: @JamoPak / http://www.twitter.com/JamoPak
• GOOGLE PLUS: http://bit.ly/1zmZJKz
• STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/JaMinions
• DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/YtVPxRV
• SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHtfkEwOlIUMtBgFwZ29sYw?sub_confirmation=1
MUSIC INFORMATION ▼
• INTRO: Lana Del Rey - West Coast (Stint Remix)
• OUTRO: 20syl - Voices feat. Rita J
• BACKGROUND: Guitar Chill Old School Boom Bap Instrumental Rap Beat 'Fall' - Chuki Beats
Thanks for watching! Please remember to Leave a like, Comment something nice and Subscribe for more awesome videos.
Lol,thanks for the vid but most of the methods you've shown are not definitely for free,you need to have some funds in your wallet to buy the rest of the cards you don't have from the market,for example.All this process is fun every year but it's only there for more money milking.Anyway, congrats on 50K subs man!
After partnering with Wirex, the company was able to add XRP token support to its Visa card. Subsequently, the number of sign-ups and transactions on the platform had a considerable boost.
The very fine qualities of XRP continue to pull users and firms towards itself with the latest addition of Bitcoin Superstore. Earlier this year, Brad Garlinghouse, the CEO of Ripple said the only way of XRP decoupling from Bitcoin influence is through mass adoption.
This movement has supported the saying that the token has more utility than predicted and in fact the firm pushed up ahead and donated millions for humanitarian causes and charity. The first feedback was not that big, however judging from the most recent development Ripple is enjoying the last piece of the cake.
With the above announcement by Bitcoin Superstore via their twitter handle, users can almost in an instant complete settlements with XRP while purchasing from different retail outlets. These outlets being the leading ones like eBay, Amazon and others. If you choose to go for this option remember that XRP in the past has given out results of being cheap for both the merchant offering to accept the token and the user.
Or, even shorter, build a massive, level playing field in which assets can compete to bridge payments, then try to make XRP a winner on that playing field.
This is an ambitious, maybe even crazy, plan. But Ripple has raised tens of millions of dollars, has over a hundred full time employees, and our successes to date speak for themselves. That is, of course, no guarantee of success.